Utah County's top car accident lawyer!
DON'T LET THE INSURANCE COMPANY BULLY YOU!
Knowledge and experience are the keys!
The Schriever Law Firm is the best choice for your car accident case because:
- We fight hard to make sure you get the most money possible from the insurance company
- We have a ton of experience dealing with all types of injury cases
- We will take on the stress of dealing with the insurance companies
- We will immediately take over all telephone calls and letters from insurance adjusters
- We work on a contingency fee basis so there is no risk to you
- We offer free consultations
- We can help you find doctors and medical providers that fit your needs
- We have a dedicated staff that communicates timely and efficiently
- We want to make sure you have a great experience working with us!
OUR COMMITMENT IS TO EARN YOUR TRUST
We fight every case as if it is our only case. We work hard to build each car accident case in the right way so our clients get fair compensation. We successfully settle most of our cases, but we also take cases to trial when necessary. We believe in the values of respect, planning and communication. We will get you what is fair, and we will do it in the right way!
FREE CONSULTATIONS MEAN NO RISK TO YOU
We offer free consultations for all car accident cases. Tell us what happened, and we can tell you if you have a good case. We take cases anywhere in Utah. Our office is conveniently located in Spanish Fork so we are easily accessible to anyone along the Wasatch Front, and in Central Utah. We can consult with you over the phone, or we will come to you! The insurance company is already building a case against. Call us today so we can protect your rights.
WHAT SHOULD THE INSURANCE COMPANY PAY?
Under Utah law, every person is required to carry a minimum of $3,000 in personal injury protection insurance and liability insurance with limits of $25,000 per person up to $65,000 per incident for injuries to another person. If you have been injured in a car accident, you are entitled to have your own insurance pay for at least $3,000 of medical expenses. After that, the insurance company of the person who caused the collision is liable for medical expenses, lost wages, loss of household services and a reasonable amount for pain and suffering. Most car accident cases involve complicated issues of liability and insurance coverage. We can help you through the process so you can focus on getting better.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE A GOOD CASE?
The quickest and easiest way to know if you have a good case is to pick up the phone and give us a call. We can tell you within minutes if you have a good case. We help clients who were in accidents caused by other people. The statute of limitations for car accident cases in Utah is four years. We help all people you have been injured, whether they suffered catastrophic injuries or whether they have minor whiplash.